Beautiful as a Monday respects your privacy and the right to control your personal data. Our guiding principles are simple. We will be open to informing you about the data we collect and why. We protect your data as if it were our biggest trade secret.
Here's a summary of what you can expect by visiting our website:
- We track your web activity for marketing purposes
- We collect personal information for marketing and communication purposes.
- We process personal information by sending it to integrated email and customer relationship management (CRM) systems for marketing and customer relations purposes.
- We store personal information in our databases for analysis.
- Your behavior and web activity can be used for marketing purposes such as targeting and marketing analysis.
What personal data do we collect?
Beautiful as a Monday collects information mainly from you as a customer. Examples of personal data that we could collect are your company name, your name and other contact details such as phone number, email address or physical address. Beautiful as a Monday can update your information from other public records if necessary to maintain a good maintenance of the data repository.
Beautiful as a Monday records personal data in relation to:
(a) Notification of a service offered through the various platforms offered by the Company.
b) When you enter your email address or mobile phone number on the site.
d) If you contact us by email, phone, website and social media.
e) If you sign up for an email subscription.
(f) Your visit to our websites and when accessing our app, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, blogs and other communication data, such as IP address, device type, operating system and browser type used for the visit.
Collecting with consent
By clicking on the "Close" button, you agree that the personal data (company, name, phone number and email address) that you enter into forms at different locations on this site can be used for marketing purposes for the services you are exposed to when you are asked to fill out your personal information. We also collect your IP address, location and interests to better tailor our marketing to your needs.
By clicking the "Close" button, you also agree that we can add a third-party cookie to your computer from the Company. This cookie will follow you, as well as your online behavior on other websites, in order to offer you marketing based on your online behavior.
How we use the information we collect
The Company processes personal data primarily for the purposes listed below and for any other purpose mentioned in the collection:
- Run features across one of the platforms offered by the Company;
- Enable good customer service, such as managing your requests, correcting incorrect information or sending information you have requested, such as newsletter, white papers, documentation;
- To manage customer profiles, conduct analysis and market research;
- For the administration of the system and to obtain statistical data on the behavior and uses of our users;
- To develop, deliver and improve our products and services by analyzing your behavior on our websites and applications.
- Personal data is also used for analysis to perform segmentations and targeting, in order to develop personalised offerings and services.
- To send you information and promotions via SMS, email, app, push or other digital contact channels such as social media since you have an active customer relationship with us;
- To contact you via the app, SMS, email or mail on other offers, promotions or services that we believe are of interest to you, please note that you can refuse this promotion at any time;
- Provide you with relevant recommendations, personalized offers and services based on the needs of others with similar behaviours to yours;
- To help us develop our site and app to be more useful and improve your user experience of the services offered by the Company by personalizing the display of services to your profile;
- Send important messages as a communication about changes in our legal mentions;
The company only works with partners who deal with personal data within the EU/EEA or with companies that maintain the same level of protection as in the EU/EEA, for example by adhering to the so-called Privacy Shield Agreement between the EU and the US.
When you use our site and app, personal data can be collected through cookies. This can only be done with separate consent. This will store information about your usage and the pages visited. This can include technical information about your device and Internet connection such as the operating system, browser version, IP address, cookies and unique identifiers. When you visit our websites where our services are presented, different techniques can be used to recognize you in order to learn more about our users. This can be done directly or using third-party technology.
Right to be forgotten, storage and disclosure of personal data
You can withdraw your consent at any time by requesting it via the "contact us" feature.
The processing is in accordance with current legislation and means that personal data is not kept for a longer period of time than is necessary for processing purposes. The Company will retain your personal data as long as you are in a business relationship with us. For marketing purposes, information more than 4 years old is not used. This implies that the data will be deleted when it is no longer relevant or necessary for direct analysis or marketing purposes for the purposes for which it was collected. Some information may be retained longer if necessary due to other legal requirements. However, the processing of personal data always guarantees high security and confidentiality.
Your rights and choices
You have rights to your personal data and you can request the modification or destruction of your backed-up data. The Company will correct, on its own initiative or at the initiative of the customer, the data deemed incorrect. You can also request that your data be deleted or that its use be limited by contacting us (see "How to contact us"). If you believe we are not respecting your rights, please contact the Company or your country's Data Protection Authority at http://ec.europa.eu/justice/data-protection/article-29/structure/data-protection-authorities/index_fr. Htm.
You can refrain from receiving marketing communications from us at any time by updating your account settings by clicking "Unregister" in the email and SMS communications we send you. You are always welcome to contact our customer service to help you stop our communications.
Links to other sites
In the event that our site contains links to third-party websites, websites or documents published by third parties, these links are provided for information only. Since the Company has no control over the content of these websites or its material, we are not responsible for their content. Nor is the Company liable for any damage or loss that may result from the use of these links.
How to contact us
For more information on personal data management or if you have any questions, please contact us: